Official Rules – SureCo Referral Rewards Program
- Eligibility: The Referral Program is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old and are customers of SureCo Insurance Agency, Inc. (“Sponsor”) in good standing (“Customers”). Employees of Sponsor, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to participate.
- How to Participate: Customers can participate in the program by referring others to inquire about enrolling in a medical health sharing plan. A Customer will receive credit for a referral under the Program (a “Valid Referral”) when the person referred by the Customer does the following: (1) contacts Sponsor through an authorized agent of Sponsor by calling 1-866-235-5515 or by booking an appointment on an authorized agent’s calendar; (2) mentions the referring Customer’s first and last name to the agent during the call or on the appointment booking page; and (3) engages in a consultation where client and agent discuss all programs and the potential of enrolling in a HealthShare program or insurance policy with Sponsor. To be a Valid Referral, the referred person must not have previously contacted the Sponsor.
- Gift Card: A Customer will receive a “coffee on us” via Tango Card for each Valid Referral that he or she provides. If multiple members of a household are referred to Sponsor, Customer will only receive 1 gift card for overall household referral. Sponsor will provide the gift card to the Customer through the Customer’s email on record. Up to a maximum of ten (10) Valid Referrals during a three- month period. A Valid Referral (referred Customer) will receive a “coffee on us” via Tango Card gift card when they conclude a consultation meeting with an agent to discuss all Health Share and insurance policies provided by Sponsor. A Valid Referral is only eligible for 1 gift card maximum. No rewards will be provided for any additional meetings after initial consult. Sponsor will provide the gift card to the Valid Referral through the Valid Referral’s email on record. Allow Sponsor up to 2 weeks until Customer and Valid Referral receive notification email and gift card.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to modify the program at any time. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the Program, violates these Rules, or acts in a disruptive manner.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Program constitutes your consent to Sponsor’s use of your name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Program or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by mediation. If a resolution of the dispute and reconciliation does not result from mediation, the matter shall then be submitted to an independent and objective arbitrator for binding arbitration. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, USA, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of California, USA or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California, USA.
- Sponsor: The Program is sponsored by SureCo Health & Life Insurance Agency, Inc. 201 E. Sandpointe Ave., Ste. 600, Santa Ana, CA 92707. For information or inquiries about the Program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .